Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tracks Plus?

tmc_31 ยท 2012-06-19 18:13

Has anybody tried the OTT tracks from Tracks Plus? Opinions? Thanks, Tim

Replies3
  1. #1RNI Excavate2012-06-26 21:54

    I bought a set for my S185 last year. I don't have any experience with any other brands so I have nothing to compare them to but I think they're great. I chose them purely for the price. I had looked at used sets that people had priced very close to what these are new. The quality seems to be pretty good and I have put close to 100 hours on them with almost no wear. I'm very happy with them especially since they cost 1/2 of what others go for.

  2. #2nedly052012-06-27 04:30

    We had a set on our 317. Like RNI I'd never used any other brand but I did do a lot of research before I bought them. I think for the money they are the best OTT on the market.

  3. #3tmc_312012-06-27 07:00

    Thanks guys, I also called "Affordable Tracks" turns out that they are made by the "Tracks Plus" folks (same tracks), but they are little cheaper yet. I think I am going to try a set on my NH L190. Tim