could you give me information on open track tracked 105 m deuce caterpillar and I think it will be manufactured for the army, you know about, you know if you could use in agriculture or industry that has impieghin that performance strengths and weaknesses, thanks to those who will want to answer http://tank-masters.de/?page_id=1599
Riverlandequipment.com has 3 demo units for sale. They should have some information for you. I can tell you the engines are setup for a two different horsepower modes. The travel mode has about 70 more HP than when it is in dozing mode.
thanks for your time, there are no technical information on this machine only challenger tractor partner wild with pleasure that the tractor front-engine rear bulldozers while this right?
That machine must really through a persons bubble off sitting so close to the dozer blade I think it's an awesome idea though,I would love to pull a shift on that one
you know if any private user owns a machine, Quach forum user has got to use it, you would have technical information on the network there is not much material https://youtu.be/BKE7NX_Cfdc https://youtu.be/m4baHa3rmKk https://youtu.be/sQN_RSPCWL0 http://olive-drab.com/idphoto/id_photos_earthmover_deuce.php http://www.riverlandequipment.com/caterpillar-m105-deuce http://www.ausa.org/publications/armymagazine/archive/2004/7/Documents/SA_0704.pdf
I found copies of the manuals for the military DEUCE DV100. I have the Parts, Maint, & Operators manuals in .pdf form. Too large to post here as it's over 2000 pages of info, but I could send them if interested.
thank you, you are very kind, unfortunately, the network there are updates on this type of machine, if you can send the material that apply and that post, you know if there are other innovative prototypes of earthmoving machinery that are interesting? maybe you could mention them and send photos and specifications thanks, sorry if I took advantage of your precious time