Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

tractor grader

Graderfan1981 ยท 2015-09-17 17:33

Here videos from different Tractor grader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJX_iluPSuo And speed patrol from Allis Chalmers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxpbRkpUOi8

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies7
  1. #1Graderfan19812015-09-27 13:41

    Huber has built some different types of tractor grader. Here a video from one type: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bkk7X2fXic

  2. #2RonG2015-09-28 04:43

    That Huber looks like the one I have so many hours on over the years.Ours had fatter tires on it however.I did not get any pics of it.I have some pics of a German grader with a V8 Deutz aircooled diesel that I took while I was in the army over there that I will link you to that you might enjoy.Ron G http://usarmygermany.com/Sont.htm?http&&&usarmygermany.com/Units/ArmoredCav/USAREUR_14thACR.htm

  3. #3Graderfan19812015-09-28 09:09

    Thanks for the link The grader looks like an old grader from the manufacturer "Frisch" which i have seen on this site.

  4. #4RonG2015-09-29 14:38

    Graderfan,the private messaging does not work on this board,I have emptied my messages and it still won't work.Ron G

  5. #5Graderfan19812015-09-29 14:51

    I have sent you an e-mail, i hope this have worked?

  6. #6Graderfan19812015-10-22 16:41

    Budny has three types of tractorgrader. NB 5000: http://www.budnytratores.com.br/motoniveladora-nb-5000 NB 8500: http://www.budnytratores.com.br/motoniveladora-nb-8500 NB 8500H: http://www.budnytratores.com.br/motoniveladora-nb-8500h

  7. #7Graderfan19812016-01-31 14:24

    Here a video from a old Farmall grader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WkMUKRM8AQ