Hey Guys, I'm getting a BARGAIN from a relative... I'm buying his Trail-eze trailer... (20 ton ) This is the info he gave me: The trailer model is DN20H2B (48500 GVW) 8'6" wide with 7' tongue and built in lockable tool box. . . I can't find the model at Trail-eze.... The trailer isn't very old... 15 - 20 years ??? I'm not really sure... It's got the Hyd Tail w/ extra flip out extension... . Anybody know where I can find more info online ? . Gotta Fly... Mike . .:bash
I found it... It's 1985 Since I posted this... I'll add the info I have... and Pictures. . Here's the info: 1985 Trail- Eze DN20h 28 tag trailer with pindle eye 28ft deck 8' 6" width, budd wheels with 8.25 x 15 18 ply tires and spare Gross vehicle weight 48,850, 20 ton haul capacity Hydraulic landing gear (will pick up total load) 10 ft drop tail with hyd extension 5 D rings & 4 web belting & or cable winch tie downs per side . . Gotta Fly... . PS This should haul my 580K with EASE !!! CRAP !!! I see I put this Topic in the WRONG AREA.... Sorry !!!! Pleeze "MOVE" or delete ... .