Hey, I am currently on a quest that proves very difficult. I have tried a lot of google searches, ebay, catalogue webshops etc. I have been talking to Norwegian and Danish dealers, but no real luck so far. My hope is that some of you know of dealers, workshops or persons in Europe, UK or Australia - or anywhere else - that could be in possession of these documents. Language does not matter! I am looking for a Training Manual that includes electrical wiring diagrams for our 1995 Case 580SK Servopower. These machines have electronic joysticks on the seat to control the loader and backhoe, and are known to develop errors in this electrical system. I am currently experiencing issues related to the front loader and the anti-rollback mechanism, and the Return-to-dig function is disconnected. I hope to be able to fix these issues with the Training Manual. I'll add a picture of the seat with the joysticks. It is the 1995 Servopower version of this model: 580SK LOADER BACKHOE EU (5/90-12/96) CNH CASE :: AVS.Parts The only thing I have managed to get hold of this far, is a Danish Training Manual for the 580K Prestige (87-91) 580K CASE CONSTRUCTION KING LOADER BACKHOE (EUROPE) (1/87-12/91) CNH CASE :: AVS.Parts I will upload this for reference. How I managed to get this was getting a dealer to search through their physical old archives... Feels like a search for a forgotten treasure. Thanks in advance for any tips
I have now received this from the European Case Customer Service, if anyone should need it. Case 580SK Servopower Training Manual.
Is the manual that you received from Case Customer Service different from the Parts Book that your link goes to ???
No, it's the same! Parts book: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, SERVOPOWER VERSION, S/N JJH0046382 AND UP ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS EPC CNH CASE online :: AVS.Parts Training Manual: attached
Thanks for posting the training manual. It is an interesting document. I have never seen one quite like it. It looks like a combined Operators Manual and a Service Manual. Although the service part of it lacks a lot of technical details normally found in a normal dedicated service manual.
Yes, indeed. My guess is that it has something to do with it being one of the first models with the electronic servo-controls. An example is that it doesn't include information on what kind of voltage the potentiometer for the anti-rollback / anti-spill mechanism should read, nor the voltages on the proximity switch/sensor for the "Return to dig" and "Float" function. I also have the training manual for the 580 LSP (580 Loader ServoPower), which is the model that came after mine. The information in that one is more comprehensive, more technical information like voltages and troubleshooting procedures. Due to the similarity of the machines, that one is helpful as well.
Hei, l have just bought a 580k from Denmark and l am based in Vormsund not far from Oslo. Thanks for the manual as mine also has servo joysticks so could come in handy. The question l have is l need to buy a 750mm bucket with teeth and was looking at Wee.no and was wondering if there was a size for the pins l should be looking at. Thanks in advance
Case 580 K Operators Manual | PDF | Business | Computing And Information Technology Scribd est le plus grand site social de lecture et publication au monde. fr.scribd.com