Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

transmission oil cooler

525isx ยท 2019-08-08 21:43

just wondering if anybody can tell me if a hayden 1240 oil cooler is the same as fuller #18025 ? thinking of switching from water/oil exchanger style

Replies2
  1. #1Truck Shop2019-08-09 19:14

    I can't tell you if it crosses over on the numbers but I have several vin numbers for the standard PacCar air cooler for the gear box. I'm taking it you want one for a T800. The numbers I have are for T800. When I get to work in the morning I can post them for you at 5:30 a.m. . Those coolant over oil type if they get to leaking can ruin a gear box in a hurry. I drained one that had two gallons of coolant in the transmission and two gallons of 50wt synthetic in the radiator, what mess. Ruined a RTLO18913A.

  2. #2Truck Shop2019-08-10 19:47

    Sorry I'm late in getting back, my morning didn't start as planed. Vin #758,640 1997