Could somebody tell me were I could get a good used exhaust manifold and a turbine housing off a turbo, for a D 333 engine. ( 977H ) Thank you.
you could try H&R equipment out of buffalo ny, they have a website you can search parts on thats ok but your better off to call and get a more up to date list of parts.
1 800 252 5804 Ask for Loren.
I believe that the manifold is available through Cat Classic parts as # 216-0901 for around $650. I'll also second the suggestion on H&R. We have not used them for any Cat parts but for Dresser/IH/Hough parts they have done good by us.
Here are some that have been dismantled for parts: http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...TID=3&Manu=CATERPILLAR&Mdltxt=977H&mdlx=exact
Traxcavator 977H parts Thanks eric12.
Thanks for the number, grandpa. I'll look into it.
Thanks for your reply, kshansen.
Thanks for the link d9gdon, I'll check it out.
Another option is John Parks with General Gear in Idaho. www.tractorparts.com is his website. If he doesn't have it he can find you one.
Thanks to you,too,spitzair. No need for you to keep looking for a 977H for me any more, I recently found one in WA State.
Perfect. I kinda figured you did when I saw this thread. Glad you found one! You're going to love yours I can guarantee that! Do you have any pictures of yours? Cheers and congratulations on your very own 977H
T&E Cat or Yellowstone Valley may have what your are looking for.
Thanks for your congrats, the only picture of the machine I have is from the trucker who sent it to me by email. (I don't have a camera) How would I pass it on to you, I'm not very computer-savvy.
T&A seem to mainly deal with new parts....Thanks anyway, SchuLace.
Fred, I've sent you a private message.
Toby, in case you've decided to part out one of your 77-s, I would be interested in a couple of used parts.
Hi Fred, What parts do you need? Not sure yet if I'm going to part the other one out yet, I most likely will, but I'd like to see what's wrong with it before I start taking 'er apart to see if it's worth fixing or better off parting it out...
Here's a photo of Fred's loader he has passed on to me to post! Very nice looking machine Fred!!!
Thanks for your upload, Toby. The whole kickout assembly for the lift arms is missing on my machine. (attached to the right side of the frame, below the hydr. control levers) If you could depart from one of yours, I could use one. Then, you cannot see it on the picture, but the lower radiator guard is all battered up and pushed in, practically beyond repair. (I think somebody pushed concrete with it!) If you have a decent one to pass on, (or know of one) I could sure use one....3rd: The small floor plate (2S2692) just below the seat is also missing....
Fred, I think I can part with the kickout on the older machine, and I'll have a look to see if the other pieces you need are any good on my old girl... How big of a hurry are you in for these things? I most likely won't be near the machine until Christmas...
977H parts I'm not in a hurry, I'll wait until you have time to deal with it. Thanks.
T&E has a used parts department. We have bought quite a few parts from them and have had good luck. Call and ask for Jim Pirtz
Thanks, SchuLace, I'll keep it in mind; all the best for you in the new year.