Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tree spear for 2150 K Dozer

DJCUD ยท 2024-07-11 05:19

Anybody have a tree spear on their CASE 1150K Dozer? Does it work well. Photo or description of same would be good. Cheers Den

Replies2
  1. #1chidog2024-07-11 06:11

    I've done a lot of clearing, personally those look like something to get in the way and slow the process way down. I would also think you need a very heavy dozer to use something like that. If you have large diameter trees to push down a nice large excavator is the better option I think. If it was 2 to 2.5 foot at the root fir, I prefer a clearing head. But then something that large is best to have logged first, then split the stumps. What are you trying to push down?

  2. #2.RC.2024-07-12 17:04

    Do you plan on making one yourself or getting one built?