Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trimble / Bobcat GCR Upgrade to Bobcat BLR2 or similar – Is it able to be done

cwbyup ยท 2026-05-10 00:58

Hello everyone, I currently has a Bobcat Box blade that was originally built with the early laser system (pre 657500367 serial number) that used the Trimble GCR laser receiver. I dont have access to one of these in Australia so was looking to see if I can get a BLR2 (still hard to get in Australia) or upgrade to any other style of receiever ? I have not been able to find much info on these systmes. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Replies1
  1. #1smifwal2026-05-16 22:12

    Is that what had or was using? How did the system work,was they a monitor in the cab, I run Trimble 2d with laser catcher. There is a monitor in the cab that shows me what I need to cut/ don't confuse this with GPS.