Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trimble Gnss R8 + TSC3 RTK without monument or Cors

alouest ยท 2012-10-11 15:15

Hello, I'm kind of desperate right now to find answer to my simple question! I've got a kit with Gnss R8 base + rover + TSC3. I'm in Alaska and I would like to know what is the best way to do an accurate RTK survey without any CORS or monument available to set up the base? I saw in the manual than by clicking on HERE during the process and if WAAS is used it might be pretty accurate and don't need any calibration. The problem is that I don't find how to activate that. My question is are the WAAS used by default when you tap HERE? If you have any other comment or suggestion... don't hesitate i'm pretty confused with all those things

Replies1
  1. #1Richardg2012-11-30 23:32

    Might be to late for this, but you could Run a static session and process it? Or assume a coordinate for the base and hold it through the project.