Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trojan transmission

Rustyfender · 2022-04-10 13:01

I just tore into this Allison tt2421-1 in my old Trojan 2000. I found this a worn out sprag gear behind the torque converter, now to source out parts

Replies4
  1. #1Rustyfender2022-04-10 16:42

    Ideally if there was a used torque converter housing and related parts would be the ultimate way to fix as there is a lot of parts needed

  2. #2Rustyfender2022-06-13 13:28

    Finally got parts all gathered up , now to put this old mind at work remembering which way they all go

  3. #3Rustyfender2022-06-22 14:31

    Well it is finally all back together and running the way it should, 9 months ago I tore it down, made 1 motor out of 2 and rebuilt the spray gear in transmission. A lot of work but …… A huge thank you to this sight and all who gave me advise on this project

  4. #4kshansen2022-06-22 15:03

    This one says it all: