Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trouble code retreval

Ronny Smith ยท 2023-11-30 10:08

I work for Live Oak Ag and Ranch Services and we have an excavator that we just got and I need y'all to trouble shoot it it has 2 codes and is in limo mode

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2023-11-30 10:14

    G'day & welcome. You need to help us a little bit more because we don't have crystal balls. If we did we would sit down very carefully.......... What make and model of machine is it.? What are the two Diagnostic Codes.?

  2. #2Ronny Smith2023-12-01 05:18

    Well you don't have to be a smart ass... Thanks any way... Good day

  3. #3Nige2023-12-01 06:13

    Not trying to be a smart ass. If it came over that way I apologise. However in order to help you there is certain information that is required. Without that info nobody can help.

  4. #4Gary Layton2023-12-01 10:15

    Ronny. These guys are a great help but need certain info to work with. All your first post said is "I have an excavator and a problem". Not a lot to go on. Settle down and work with these guys and you might get fixed up.

  5. #5Welder Dave2023-12-02 01:01

    Yeah, need some more specific details. The original post was like saying you need new tires but don't mention what vehicle or type of tires you need. Nige was just saying we aren't mind readers and then asked you for more specific info. There's no need to take offence to that.