Hello, I have been trying to get a service manual for a SK140SRLC through my dealer but they have been giving me the run around. The guy keeps asking which section I would like and he would put it on a flash drive. Each time I've tried to open a file its protected and not viewable. I want the entire manual to have on hand. I've been screwed a few times because I don't have any literature and have been forced to bring the machine in. I see tons of places online that offer manuals but I don't know who to trust. Does anyone have a file or link or trusted vendor? Thanks, Mike
I bought a lot of manuals online. Never had a problem. You just have to be sure that you are buying manual for your machine. Which sometimes is not easy to find out.
I have quite a number of Kobelco manuals I will be getting rid of, what is your serial number? If you can, post a picture of your serial number plate. Not sure if I have one or not but I will look when I know the serial number.
YH06-08466