Hi gentlemen and ladies please help working on one of our jd 96 892 elc excavator. engine electronic exciter stopped working. can not get any responce out of engine without mannually doing it. the power choices are idle low economy and power. the light indicator is stuck in the power position. and the engine wont go above an idle. tried everything i could think of but cannot get the indicator display out of power position. please help ready to pull my hair out THANK YOU VERY MUTCH :beatsme
KISS, Start with checking every connection for dirt/corrosion. Bad grounds??? Blown fuse or bad breaker. All of the above would not cost YOU if you do the checking. One more thing possibly the exciter may have taken a permanent vacation....
Will I appreciate your help in this matter I was surfing the net last night and found this forum i spent most of the night searching trough it I knew i loved It from the very start. This site and people like you will help in our buesness Its nice to Know ther are still people who help one another. THANK YOU AGAIN