Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Truck/Equipment mechanic not sure what to do?

RLU_tech · 2018-12-15 18:20

I am 31 years old, and currently employed as a mechanic for a municipality. Been there 7 years now. Tried advancing in both pay and title ever since I’ve started but just doesn’t seem to happen. My skill set is diverse, my attention to detail is applauded by my peers, and my work ethic is strong. I consider myself to be easy to get along with. I feel that I’m spinning my wheels constantly going above and beyond and doing things outside of my job description. I have recently been considering making a career change. I’ve worked at dealerships in the past, and I have no interest going to another. Do I join an operating union? Try starting my own business? Change the industry I work in completely? Trying to think outside of the box. I struggle with trying to find the balance of a good wage, good benefits, time off, etc. I know depending what you do, it’s give and take.

Replies49
  1. #1crane operator2018-12-15 18:41

    Typically extra work won't help you any in advancing at a municipality, it matters more what the letters are behind your name to get into management, and it can be a politcal game, and nothing happens fast. The advantages in the municipality- are the good pay, good hours, lots of vacation and good benefits. Usually good job security- tax $ is always coming in. I enjoyed my time as a union operator, but I didn't have to travel, and a lot of those guys do. If you are on your own, all the security disappears, but you can take it as far as you want to, and work as much as you want to. No more paid vacations, the expenses are all yours now, truck, fuel, tools, taxes, insurance. Battling to get paid. Sometimes it will be a even wash- $ in your pocket at the end of the year, working as a independent, vs. being on your own. But there are times when you can make some really good $. I think it makes a big difference what's going on in the rest of your life. If your a single guy with some $ saved up, it wouldn't hurt to go for it, you can usually go back. If you're a sole breadwinner for your family with 3 little kids and some health issues (kids or wife), the benefits and job security, vacation etc. where you are is really important. If your wife is a doctor and you just work to get out of the house- do whichever will make you happier. If you are 13 years from retirement and a good pension at the municipality, you better stay. If your vested now, and have 30 years of working left in you, going on your own can be more attractive. At 31, if you're going on your own, you probably would want to do it within the next 10 years or its not worth doing. You'd be better off then waiting until you had full pension and work part time on the side in your "retirement". I enjoy having my own business, but I'm really wrapped up in my work and enjoy it. I don't spend a lot of time vacationing, or on hobbies. I love what I do. If someone else took care of my bills and I could do anything- I'd do what I do now. And I could go climb in a crane and run one for someone else tomorrow, and enjoy that too.

  2. #2thepumpguysc2018-12-15 18:49

    Sounds like dam near every single person on this forum.!! Take what u can get and slowly ease your way out the door.. Don't leave anything behind.. I'm talking vacation & sick time.. When it was time for me to go, I was intight w/ the girl who was like HR in most companies.. we didn't have THAT dept so it was informal.. I found out what "needed to happen" to make sure I was paid what I was owed.. like putting in a 2 WEEK WRITTEN notice,.. make sure ALL your uniforms & coats were turned in.. along w/ all your keys.. OH.. & then they came up w/ the rule u could only take 2 weeks vacation & 5 days personal time when u left.. So I started taking all my time to get to THAT #.. 3-4 day weekends.. u get the idea. HAVE A JOB/or a PLAN, BEFORE u leave.. Just be prepared to get "the talk" after u turn in your notice.. and they'll probably/maybe try to get u to stay.. IF u like the place..think about it.. Remember, theres more to work than money.. like negot. extra pay for "off site" jobs, 2extra weeks of vaca.. a 3.00 raise, no overtime.. getting your health ins. paid.. company truck w/ fuel card.. u get the idea,,

  3. #3RLU_tech2018-12-15 18:56

    Wow, really good write-up! You made a lot of great points. The thing is I do like my job and what I do. If I stay where I am, I’m not the type of person to just fall into the “typical” habits of many government workers. You know, the ones who basically show up and do just enough to collect their check. No, I am the type of guy who needs to have purpose and passion for my work. And when my employer doesn’t want to compensate competitively for a good quality employee, it’s a huge slap in the face! That’s really great that you love what you do to the extent that you do!

  4. #4RLU_tech2018-12-15 18:59

    Another great viewpoint, and January 1st I get another weeks worth of vacation. That also complicates the decision making process.

  5. #5Birken Vogt2018-12-15 19:16

    If you care, your current position is going to grate on you more and more.

  6. #6JPV2018-12-15 20:32

    I was in your exact same position. I had worked in the private sector for about 7 years as an equipment operator/mechanic in a busy area and loved it but always wanted to move back to the rural area where I grew up. The county had an operator position open up in my hometown and I got it, I was 25 and figured I had the best job ever and couldn't believe how good I had it! After 7 years of spinning my wheels and finding out it made no difference if I did everything or nothing I quit and went back to the private sector. Before I quit I worked part time for the company I went to for 2 years as a mechanic evenings and weekends, it gave them a chance to see what they thought of me and I of them. It will be 7 years in February and I have never once regretted it, I do whatever they need and they appreciate it and reward me for it. I have decided if I need a union to protect my interests from who I am working for, why would I want to work for them? I was taught of you want a raise, show that you are worth it by making yourself more valuable than you were and it will be recognized and rewarded. If it is not, find someone else who will recognize! In the public sector it is about years of service and you are only worth what the union says you are worth. I thought it enabled some and cost others. I would recommend looking around and see if there is any opportunities like I found and see if you find something better. I don't know about your area but around here everyone is looking for mechanics, everyone can use an extra hand on the weekends!

  7. #7RLU_tech2018-12-15 20:48

    Your story sure sounds similar to mine. When I started my current job, I thought wow I’m surely going to retire from here someday. Kinda surprises me now that I may consider it just another stepping stone.

  8. #8Theweldor2018-12-15 20:52

    TPG is on track that most everyone one on the forum loves what they. I mainly play welder and fabricator but also enjoy playing mechanic or equipment operator when needed. I am self-employed and work for some very large contractors. A day at work for me is a day of playtime. Must be a mindset of the older generation I guess. I have worked a couple of municipal jobs over the years but it just wasn't for me. You do need to realise that the pay may not be quite as great as you would like but the benefits and no liability of any kind are certainly things to consider.

  9. #9funwithfuel2018-12-15 21:13

    There are great points here. From personal experience, I've never had the courage or confidence to step out on my own. Sole breadwinner for the family. Couldn't risk not getting paid or having someone file bankruptcy protection against me. Too many scary variables. That said, I started out working my way up, proving my worth. That works up to a point. Then I joined the IAM , it was conditional to work at the international dealer. Hired in as ground level apprentice, made journeyman by years end. Ran that as far as I could. Took withdrawal and joined IUOE . Yes, I'm making the same dollar per hour as the guy who does the least. Yes, it irks me. But the paycheck helps it all go away. We have phenomenal benefits and retirement negotiated by the BAs. Don't misunderstand, I'm not a Democrat. I don't agree with their politics 100% and you know what, they're cool with that. They have friends on both sides of the aisle. They try to protect our rights. Of course they're looking out for themselves, yet foolish to think otherwise. The thing is, they know if you're making money and happy, they're making money and happy. Come on down to the people's republic of Illinois. You're taxed to death but you earn a good wage. BTW , we are strapped for techs also. Parts changers everywhere. Not many techs. Please don't accuse me of drinking the cool aid. I just realized late in life, no Mom n Pop can offer what I make, and those that can won't appreciate what I do anyway. Employers out here still think like we are in the Reagan era. They think if I or my coworkers leave, they can just run an add and have 15 qualified applicants. Nothing could be further from the truth. Once you weed out the dopers, you have to find capable,( lol)now that you've exhausted your applicant stack, what do you do? Start over hoping for different results.

  10. #10Junkyard2018-12-15 21:18

    I am formulating my “expert” opinion but here’s a nugget for you guys..... I have been approached by manufacturers and dealers to be an independent tech for them. If that doesn’t signal there’s a vacuum for talent I don’t know what would. It is a daunting task to consider sticking your neck out there. I am in the process myself as a few on here know.... Stay tuned.....

  11. #11Birken Vogt2018-12-15 21:30

    You have to understand that every month you are making sizeable campaign contributions to people who are absolutely antithetical to what most of us on here stand for. People you would never give a nickel to if their fundraisers came to your front door. That money goes to chip away at us. Our side (if there is such a thing) has to spend scads of money to counter that. I don't fault anybody for wanting to look out for their security. It is just that the intangible costs have been well hidden, and this is by design. Many rank and file members turn a blind eye because of what it nets them and their families. But we are at point in this country where we don't want to be. Trying to be diplomatic here.

  12. #12funwithfuel2018-12-15 21:43

    I hear you, and you're right. But the simple fact is, I could not negotiate this wage and benefit package on my own. It's a necessary evil if you will.

  13. #13Birken Vogt2018-12-15 22:48

    I bet you could actually. Not as a worker bee but there are plenty of small time owners who do OK. Although there are also plenty who do not understand their worth as well or don't do the books so well.

  14. #14DARO2018-12-16 00:28

    1. First ....... be very very selfish in your choices. You gotta live with it. 2. Its not allways the cash on the table. Vacation. health care. To name a few. 3. There is a huge need for experienced and capable RELIABLE mechanics. Both as employees and independent shops. 4. Selfenployment is a conversation all on its own. If you decide to move on from your current spot. Then look in to self employment over working someone else. What ever the choice good luck.

  15. #15Wes J2018-12-16 12:07

    Keep in mind that the average person only stays at a job for about 4-1/2 years. It might just be time for a change of scenery. It doesn't have to be any more complicated than that.

  16. #16DMiller2018-12-16 15:46

    Longest I stayed anywhere was the Nuke power station but I was old beat up and looking to a pension when got there. When worked field I would usually hang to the 3-5 year mark, get bored with the machines day in day out problematic operators even more problematic owners or supervision and would move on. Did the Shop foreman, working foreman, service writer and mechanic gigs to know which I preferred so stuck with hands on approach. Did side work, burned out, ate my systems up, age creeps in ever faster burning candle at every angle beyond both ends.

  17. #17AzIron2018-12-18 23:49

    Ultimately what takes care of your family and let's you sleep at night that's the first thing to figure Mom an pop places can't take care of you with benefits possibly overtime but that may not be there at times that said everybody I know is looking for a wrench bender of any skill and almost willing to sell the farm to have a good one Self employment is great but not for the faint of heart it takes a lot can do attitude and at times taking the work no other company will touch to make ends meet as for the security of self employment I personally dont believe it's any less un secure than working for any other small outfits your just more aware of how tight the check book is instead of being blissfully ignorant of it. But you give up one boss to have 10 so keep that in mind I wouldn't trade all the challenges of being on my own for punching the clock but if I fold up tomorrow by next Monday I will have a paycheck swing for someone else the best thing I was told was have a backup plan and a backup to that Good luck

  18. #18Birken Vogt2018-12-19 00:03

    This is a correct statement. No matter where you work you and everyone else can always be out in the cold unceremoniously. Mom and pop can fold up. Bigger business can be bought out and they close up your branch. Municipality might decide to turn to contract work instead of employing their own. Better to have it under your own control as much as possible.

  19. #19thepumpguysc2018-12-19 04:54

    Stick it out for that extra week, Jan. 1st.. MY ONLY regret was I left afew weeks to early.. NEW company bought the place in early Nov... gave everyone the Friday after Thanks giving off.. we ALWAYS had to work it.. THEN they gave EVERYONE $1000.00 Xmas bonus & a day EXTRA off for Xmas.. I left Dec. 7th.. If you can.. start doing side work..AND keep your job.. until u start making MORE on the side than u do at 40 hrs.. ..it makes coming in, a LOT MORE enjoyable.. just knowing u don't HAVE TO stay & work for that 40 if u don't want to..

  20. #20typ42019-02-07 17:09

    Big businesses. lol. Did 13 ish years at Evergreen Aviation as the only diesel MECHANIC. not tech, on the payroll. Travelled all over the system, everwhere except Hawaii, Pretty much loved it. Not great pay but after one layoff they put me on call as the west coast roving mechanic. Pretty much on call, drove up and down the west coast, flew to other bases as needed. Was looking forward to retiring from there and then in 09 got "economically reduced" .LOL, what a ******** description. then in 13 they went down for good. Bottom line is ,being a diesel mechanic, i have never looked for work, it has always found me. If I had the opportunity to be at a municipality I would stick with just about anything for the benefits. I now work for a small excavating company and its a fight to get any time off in the summer for sand duning, my only hobby. One must pick ones battles.

  21. #21Raildudes dad2019-02-07 19:35

    Here's what I told my daughter, you have to like what you do and look forward to going to work every morning. I'm 68 and could have easily retired 5 years ago. But I love what I do. I watched road and bridge construction at 10-12 years old. I've been a civil engineer for the local county highway dept for 46 years. I tell folks 50 years later I get paid to do what I did for fun as a kid . Could I have made more $$$ elsewhere, absolutely but the variety of what I get to do is great. (I'm assigned to the County Emergency Manager during disaster declarations - a whole different aspect.) Today I spent the day at the County 911 dispatch center working with the dispatchers (12-15) to handle trees down on the roads due to an ice storm. There was a 10 year period where I supervised 125 drivers and operators at the road department. The last couple years I would feel like it was getting the flu on Sunday afternoons. It finally dawned on me I was dreading work on Monday morning. I decided it was time to move on as in interviewing with another municipality and a major grocery chain as a facility engineer. I was very fortunate my manager knew I was not happy (didn't know I was interviewing) and gave me the opportunity to return to my previous engineering job. Bottom line, life is too short, you need to enjoy going to work and what you do.

  22. #22rondig2019-02-07 23:06

    Well coming from the other side things....i always owned my own business...i worked for my dads farm equipment dealership....he had a big farm, two dealerships, and a small excavation business. So i got to learn a lot of stuff from him. As i worked at the dealership i got to take quite a few tech courses that JD offered..in my youth there were not many tractors with piston pumps back then. I took the 3000 level course on hydraulics and i was hooked...i started my own hydraulic shop and fab shop....i sold out about 10 years ago...and started my excavation business for my semi-retirement. It is an awesome adventure owning your own business....but the first 5 years of any business is brutal. No holidays, crazy hours, and always wondering where the next meal is coming from. Then things get better...once you get everything inline...learn about cashflow...credit management...personnel....life gets pretty good...now i only work summers....vacation all winter (which is kinda boring). But life is good now. Your young and depending on your debt load...could be a great option..line up all your ducks...and if your hands and nerves are not shaking too bad.....take the shot.

  23. #23DMiller2019-02-08 07:44

    Have to note I got pretty well beat down early in my mechanic life, some bad choices on my part but still some nasty events that beat me up and down pretty well permanent damage. Gave up on the life of wrenching for the power station as I came to 40 years old, stayed there long enough to find a disregard for the rolling schedule even as was great money great benefits and came old enough to grab that brass ring to retire. Initially bored to tears still do not regret not dealing with the alarm clock trying to sleep during daylight or the incessant training regimen had come to be the larger part of life. Still wrench on my own junk, do some local work but try to NOT step on the toes of those around here that earn their living in these parts. Enjoying life best I can for what ails me and working to get the wife to 62 so she can join me.

  24. #24Vetech632019-02-08 08:14

    Self employed here...…..and not any regrets. I just don't ever see myself working for someone else.

  25. #25terex herder2019-02-10 10:47

    If you go out on your own your most important job becomes "business owner", not "mechanic". A good business owner who is a mediocre mechanic will last. A good mechanic who is a mediocre businessman won't.

  26. #26petepilot2019-02-10 15:50

    sounds good when you first read it but in this day & time you need to excell at both

  27. #27Raildudes dad2019-02-10 19:29

    I was talking with an electrical engineer friend of mine yesterday at lunch about electricians going on their own. He worked for a big supply house and a couple electrical contractors. He said the electricians that strike out on their own that have business savvy will succeed. Those that don't usually fail. His comment was it's 2/3rds doing the electrical work and 1/3 paperwork, non work stuff.

  28. #28Georgia Iron2019-02-14 07:44

    Working for yourself doing something you find interesting and what you love is the way to go. Doing the same thing all day long everyday even if you love it will get boring. Money is second. But if you can figure out how to do multiple things that you like to do to make an income that is the best way. When something slows down you can do something else. Or when weather stops work you can move to inside work. For me I work on old houses, i do grading and excavating, i do concrete work, i build smaller sized buildings. i do anything that needs to be done. Learn multiple things and you will have different jobs coming in to make extra money. Buying low and selling houses at a higher price is the best and most money I have ever made. Investing in real estate is something to study.. machines eat your money. working on them eats your body... Guys that work for themselves have different mindset than a constant paycheck worker. You must be able to go long periods of time with no pay when working for yourself. I loose money in dec, jan, and feb. I try to do large repairs and non paying work in these slower months. I would recommend keeping money coming in and slowly moving towards your next plan that way the move is easier and you slowly work into your goal. long term thinking helps better your choices..

  29. #29Hallback2020-09-20 19:49

    After all those things you listed off there wouldn't be any money left for the company. People need to realize that they need to still make the company money above and beyond what they take from the company.

  30. #30Truck Shop2020-09-22 21:27

    I had my own business/shop that I rented then the land it was on got sold out from under me. I was also a owner operator which wasn't bad but got tired of the red tape. I have always been a mechanic and have managed three fleet shops. Working for a fleet is the steadiest, refrigerated/frozen but those businesses run around the clock. 24-7 and holidays, most big fleets you get time off the smaller fleets it's here and there. I work 24-7 running the shop plus on call for the company tow truck and service calls. I work like that because it cuts down on work seeping through the cracks and I hate do overs. I don't have kids myself-never wanted any, not with my work life. I suppose if I didn't like it I would have quit along time ago, but if I wasn't working the way I do I would probably find reasons not to work and get fat like 48% of the country. Mechanic work is just that-If your good you will always work if your work is poor then find another profession early. Like pumping septic systems-no one will be vying for your job. Hell you might even start your own poop pumping business.

  31. #31Mobiltech2021-03-04 11:22

    I don’t think I could work 24 /7. When do you sleep? Maybe you truck shop guys have 30 hour days. Or is that a metric 24/7 which would be smaller.

  32. #32Hallback2021-03-04 13:15

    24/7 is the light duty shift isn't it TS?

  33. #33Truck Shop2021-03-04 18:29

    Correct. 24/7---a day shift and the remainder on call if needed. Service calls or tow calls. If a refrigeration unit has problems in the middle of the night and its close by your it.

  34. #34Truck Shop2021-03-04 18:32

    Then you shouldn't think about it.

  35. #35Vetech632021-03-04 20:10

    Find that right guy yet?

  36. #36Hallback2021-03-04 21:13

    TS and I are alot alike, we quit looking for "that guy" long ago because it just leads to disappointment, frustration and more work for us redoing their phuck ups. Hard work & long hours are not a concern as we love what we do and what else are you going to do with your life?

  37. #37DMiller2021-03-05 05:55

    Available 24/7 just means you learn to sleep light sleep less and sleep or rest in bursts of hour or two here and there. Still that way, down as get tired up as soon as mind wakes up usually three to five hours at most.

  38. #38Truck Shop2021-03-05 07:47

    The common complaint {we need more jobs}. How about more people with work ethic's. I post a good job and only one person had a positive reply, The rest {I hate working on trucks, 24/7 that sounds like work}. Employees want a job alright---all on their terms.

  39. #39Truck Shop2021-03-05 08:55

    And to go with that over 926 views and 1 only 1 positive reply.

  40. #40Hallback2021-03-05 10:41

    I can't count how many times I put up ads looking for help and guys just want to complain or turn it into a joke session. Most of those seat covers could not do what I do 7 days a week for a month let alone for years on years on years

  41. #41Vetech632021-03-05 11:08

    I know here in Oklahoma there is alot of competition in truck repairs....its the complete opposite end of the scale in heavy equipment. What little truck work I do gets billed at heavy equipment rates and have never had an issue. I was never trained in truck repair and its not my preference but I haven't run across anything I couldn't handle.

  42. #42AzIron2021-03-05 18:49

    Truck work is the most consistent work on the planet and fleet work is more so yea it gets repetitive but any job becomes work after a while Do I enjoy working in a truck shop not for long because there is always half the shop that is in there opinion overqualified and under paid for their 8 hour contribution they cant juggle more than 2 repairs at a time and order the correct parts or diagnose correctly but they know better than the Forman I guess my point is I enjoy operating more than being a truck wrench witch I do a lot of because the industry has a different attitude than any truck shoo I have been around and that is what runs it for me

  43. #43Truck Shop2021-03-05 19:46

    Az-it's a different world with different time frames working on fleet trucks. Construction equipment can set between jobs. A truck has to be moving, or the driver makes no income, the dispatcher has no truck to dispatch, the office has no trip envelopes to process and so on. Trucks don't move no one needs to show up for work. Excavator or loader takes a dump those can be leased quickly. Two totally different businesses. The people who think they are over qualified and under paid are usually about half a pay check away from financial disaster and will never move away from their own desperate shadow. Followers not leaders.

  44. #44Hallback2021-03-05 20:27

    110% followers! Always crying that they are getting phucked over by everybody & underpaid yet first to call in or leave early when there is work & the biggest clocksuckers when there is an empty shop. Never understanding why they live in a moldy single wide puffin' on generic smokes eating at the same tavern every night.

  45. #45old-iron-habit2021-03-05 22:07

    I worked union for the entire 44 years and 7 months of my construction career. I started at 17 years old right out of high school. I always looked out for the welfare of the companies I worked for. I learned and craved to know all I could about the project and industry. The slugs did not last no more than they last in any other work environment. I can't speak for other industries, but there is no seniority in construction. Work, and do it right with efficiency, or or go home. It is that simple. Contrary to common thinking, union wage does not guarantee that all workers gets paid the same. It only sets the minimum level which is what most journeymen get. I managed large projects, negotiated my pay, and subsistence when it was warranted, at well over scale the last 18 years of my career. My pension and benefits have so far been secure. I busted my butt and my employer made dang good money off of me. I have always felt it would be damn hard to get a raise out of someone that was struggling just to stay in business. Its a lot easier to negotiate with a company if they are making a respectable and fair profit. I have 9 years of over 3,000 hours a year in the least 30 years of my pension. My non-union salaried counterparts did not get paid overtime, or often no extra at all when the project required lots of hours, I as a union employee did. Early on in my career I worked for a couple of contractors on projects that I was not happy at. I simply moved on and the nice thing was that my pension and healthcare was still intact and not lost, froze, or stolen. One of the best things about the unions was the fact that one could leave a unhappy place with out starting over. I will admit that for much of my career I was in a field where "learned" supervisors are very much in short supply, but not any more so than "learned" mechanics. Other companies often made offers, but I worked for only two employers in the last 30 years. I believe in taking care of each other. The one move I did made was only to get my base of operations back home to the north country. I never left the first company until the project I was building was complete. Your results may vary, but whatever one does in life, it takes dedication and hard work from both parties to be successful. Sorry folks, Got a bit long.

  46. #4692U 34062021-03-05 23:14

    For the most part I enjoy turning wrenches. I recently did a little automotive work on a relative's classic car and I actually had a lot of fun. Kind of debating maybe trying my hand at a car dealer once the virus settles down. I've worked on a little of everything from mining shovels down to leaf blowers but never really played much with automotive.

  47. #47JLarson2021-03-05 23:43

    A good number of the heavy's I come across in my travels and some of the guys I know came from the auto side, jumped ship cause they hated it, pay, BS with flat rate in some shops, customer BS, service writer/manager BS. Not that there aren't come of those same things in heavy shops, specialty some dealers by they were way happier after switching.

  48. #48DMiller2021-03-06 05:24

    I will agree on fleet shop or a larger company as to better chances of economic bliss was union 26 of my 42 years employed and saw both ends of the **** stirrer stick in non and some union locations. Teamsters Iron Workers and Operating Engineers do well, Machinists(IAMAW), Transit Workers not so good unless working for the manufacturing end as almost no support from the local staffs. Flat rate/chargeable hours worked both ways in the 70s then the actuaries figured out floor workers could make a killing and scaled back, then we figured out how to correct the scales with add ins as cleaning time, inspection/diagnosis, evaluation time, everything outside of pull and reinstall would garner a clock tag. Then customers complained and the book keepers staring down over their bifocals cut that to shreds and the shops employees took the hit. Dealers made their money thru parts markups and selling many times unnecessary pieces to keep the profit line up, they also quit buying a great deal of special tooling requiring the techs had to as they were earning their pay by using them they should buy them another wage negative as tooling changes has gone to hyper drive by manufacturers. Heavy trucks, heavy equipment was less expense in numbers of special tools but the heavy tools required were pricey enough. Presses, jigs we fashioned, inch drive and high volume air sources, cranes or lifting rigging was costly and heavy but usable for decades. Car tooling seldom lasted five years before obsoleted by some factor. Enjoyed my days wrenching, if had not would not still be actively busting knuckles even on my own projects.

  49. #49Hallback2021-03-06 09:32

    I like to work on my own stuff & at my pace. I absolutely hate fixing someone else's phuck ups and hack jobs. I am far from the best, or even good but I can manage to make things run again.