Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Truck remote control Hetronic G610

Elmech ยท 2023-04-25 16:14

Hi, I search an info for the truck system remote control of Hetronic G610. If someone has even pictures of internal compartment and / or wiring of the sender, also it will be good of the receiver too, please post here or send to my e-mail. The the initial error was regularly fall of connection, the customer send both controls to some "technicians" where there cut all existing wiring , removed all connectors from the coder board of the sender, similar happen to base receiver in effort to made own remote connection and boards - and failed! First big problem is that they didn't make the photos, schemes, sketches and now I have to investigate all. The second is that I have significant success in this undertaking - establish communication; can send emergency state correct; one relay-K2 can control on/off, but have troubles with other commands. Any information will be in great help! Thanks! The first picture - of receiver/ base station is the most similar to original except one additional board in my set. The second is bare coder board - I repair it completely except in my opinion there have to be some big SMD resistor in bottom left corner or tru hole resistor, or some cylindrical fuse. I don't know where the corresponding pin led to assumption rightly.

Replies0

No replies yet.