I got a call today from a friend asking about places who could provide an estimate of repair for frame straightening on a 60 ton lowboy. We are looking for someone in the Seattle or Northwestern US. I've been around too long when all the people and places that I used in the past are gone now. Thanks in advance.
I got a decent quote and timeline from the folks at BetterWeigh in Toledo. I have loaded plenty of their pup trailers back in the day. https://www.betterweighmfg.com/ Same goes for the guys at Erkers in Fife. Neither one did work for me ultimately, but i got good vibes from them. https://www.erkersautorepairwa.com/ Dirks does our maintenance. I am sure this would be out of their wheelhouse though.
Thank you skyking1. I'll pass the information along in the morning.
you're welcome. I would think they would know who will do it if they do not. Same goes for a call to Dirks, but I know of those 3 that better weigh is the best candidate. side story, one time I was loading topsoil out at Adna for a landfill closure and here comes this Better weigh pup that was bent to crap. the headache rack was rounded over, and there was a huge dent in the side over the rear axle. i asked and he said he was hauling up by Mt. St. Helens and got forced into a corner, rolled the pup right over and it came back up on it's wheels, minus the entire rear axle. They patched it up just enough to haul. Hey it's the summer we have to move dirt!!