Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trucker Bombs

Truck Shop · 2020-11-17 19:01

Redo

Replies8
  1. #1Truck Shop2020-11-17 19:06

    Some how that didn't turn out right above. Because of a post in the joke of the day thread it reminded me of this problem. https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna7912464

  2. #2JD955SC2020-11-17 20:16

    Nasty...I hate disgusting people.

  3. #3John C.2020-11-17 22:00

    Date on that report is 2005. Anyone able to update that report. I never noticed them when I was driving 6 to 900 miles a week chasing machines.

  4. #4OFF2020-11-17 22:05

    I've seen trucks with a hole cut in the floor.

  5. #5Truck Shop2020-11-18 07:28

    This is from Aug 2015, it's still a big problem. We've had drivers quit clean their stuff out of the cab and leave a couple jugs in the sleeper.

  6. #6JD955SC2020-11-18 09:39

    not the first I’ve heard of that. Disgusting.

  7. #7Old Doug2020-11-18 18:30

    The good, the bad and the disgusting.

  8. #8skyking12020-11-22 15:40

    tower crane guys have to "pack it out". You see them stop at the porta-potty after climbing down. It is possible to clean up after yourself. :facepalm: