Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trukz trucking game!

CAT345D L ยท 2009-05-04 16:51

Hey guys I just wanted to show everyone that is interested in trucks a trucking game. http://www.trukz.com/ come on over and try it out its free. Thanks for your time.

Replies6
  1. #1Truckie2009-05-04 19:08

    Been playing well over a year now, and enjoy every minute of it. Pretty cool game.

  2. #2BoomerFF3732009-05-05 13:30

    Awesome game!

  3. #3Turbo218352009-05-05 14:31

    I kinda dropped out of it. They finish changing things around?

  4. #4blowerman2009-05-05 14:51

    been at it for years... don't know what the point is, but I still put in my 20 clicks a day. Sitting on almost a half million and have nothing else to spend the money on.

  5. #5CAT345D L2009-05-05 18:10

    lol I was CAT MAN before then retired and started CAT336D L

  6. #6Case 580e2009-05-05 19:02

    ive been on there a long time its a fun game