Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

trying

qball ยท 2008-08-09 22:28
Replies17
  1. #1tonka2008-08-10 08:17

    nice switcher

  2. #2Lashlander2008-08-10 08:52

    Is that thing derailed or am I seeing things. With the hopper on there it looks like your adding ballast to the ties? Are you back working for the big K or was this a couple weeks ago?

  3. #3qball2008-08-10 22:36

    not derailed, the street wheels hang funny when it is jacked up on hirail gear. we were ballasting ties and i ran that pig for a night. i am no longer gainfully employed by keewee thank God, i am on a landfill methane reclaimation job now. at least for a couple more days, then back to the hall need an operator in ak? i need a change.

  4. #4Lashlander2008-08-11 01:57

    Hey qball, I've heard the hall is pretty empty right now over in Anchorage. There's a lot of work going on in the state now. Seems to always be a huge push about now with companies trying to finish before winter. We're supplying three operators, and our Barge, Crane and other Toys to an outfit out of Seattle for a Fuel Pier rebuild for the Coast Guard. Been working Seven Twelves since the middle of June. Did take the 4th off though. Deadline is October 1st. Ain't gonna make it! Ain't even gonna be close.

  5. #5NeroGPS2009-01-13 11:37

    cool pic

  6. #6dal9292009-05-01 08:03

    test

  7. #7auto22009-11-20 13:03

    test

  8. #8cbinva2009-11-20 17:57

    bump bump

  9. #9Stevie Wander2009-11-25 15:54

    Gotta test.... is this where I go to take a test?:drinkup I really have to test! Looks like everybodies testing here:cool2 WHAT!?!?!? I have to test 2 more times?!?:Banghead Better have another!:drinkup

  10. #10Stevie Wander2009-11-25 15:57

    Re: Test... re:test... I shoulda thought of that...:notworthy

  11. #11Stevie Wander2009-11-25 16:14

    Nice Fuel Pyre.. peer?.. Pierre? Where's that spell checker! I wanna build one just like it on my snapper pond! Well, it's more like a frog pond... more termites actually. OK, it's a bunch of drowning trees in the middle of a mosquito ranch! How much dew could a Do-Mor store if a Do-Mor could chop stew? Anybody ever get a Do-Mor stuck in a swamp? I'm lookin' at buyin' a '79 707 with the real long backhoe on it... It's more of a kit really with 2 bad injectors and a broken front ring gear and a rebuilt but bent front boom. Seriously, is this a fool's errand? Do the injectors run off the main camshaft? ointhead

  12. #12Ron2009-11-29 21:50

    Post 2 :throwup

  13. #13Ron2009-11-29 21:52

    title Post 3 :beerchug

  14. #14Matt1012009-11-30 19:40

    test

  15. #15DIGitDirt2009-11-30 20:10

    bump

  16. #16DIGitDirt2009-11-30 20:14

    test

  17. #17DIGitDirt2009-11-30 20:16

    nmber 3