Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

trying to find a used engine for a 1835c

john blindwolf ยท 2018-06-28 21:51

do any of you know where to find one that runs good

Replies7
  1. #1Old Doug2018-07-01 13:16

    I cant think of the name but there is a junkyard in the center of Mo that would be a good place to look.That is something that will be hard to find what is wrong with yours?

  2. #2john blindwolf2018-07-01 14:38

    though a rod out the side of block

  3. #3kshansen2018-07-01 17:16

    Do you know what engine it has? Gas or diesel I know the 1845C they had at the quarry where I worked had the Case/Cummins diesel in it. Okay I did some looking myself and it appears that the 1835C used the Continential TM 20 gas or the TMD 20 Diesel. No affiliation but this site up in Ohio "claims" to be able to supply engines for a Case 1835C: http://amsconstructionparts.com/case/1835c/skid-steer/engines/parts

  4. #4tool_king2018-07-01 18:04

    Try calling H&R Equipment .They are machine salvage . They have multiple locations. Numbers are 1-877-458-9526 Georgia ,Buffalo 1-716-891-4311,California 1-951-689-2921,Canada 1-780-452-2009.

  5. #5john blindwolf2018-07-01 19:49

    it has a TMD20 it is a three cylinder and I would like to thank you all for your time, I have found one and it is to be in a week from monday

  6. #6kshansen2018-07-01 21:03

    Good to hear. Never worked on a 3 cylinder TMD but the quarry had a couple of the 4 cylinder version of that engine in a couple I believe they were Miller welders they were 1987 and 1989 machines and as welders in the quarry they spent most of there time sitting unused but last I knew one of them had over 5,000 hours on it with just some more or less minor repairs for leaks. Finding parts was a little hard and the only place near us was PittAuto Electric 1-800-245-0711 Wisconsin/Continental Distributor in Pennsylvania.

  7. #7john blindwolf2018-07-02 10:14

    thanks for the info john