Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trying to gain credibility so I can Post

reevesjo ยท 2012-06-29 14:10

Just a test #1

Replies40
  1. #1bowtiedmax2012-06-30 08:17

    same here

  2. #2CM19952012-06-30 09:15

    You have it.

  3. #3billyboy8902012-07-01 10:16

    test

  4. #4Paulanthony2012-07-02 12:37

    I hope I past the test!

  5. #5Paulanthony2012-07-02 12:40

    I wish I knew about the test sooner and would have been set

  6. #6Paulanthony2012-07-02 12:43

    A lot of knowledgable people on here!

  7. #7MrKomatsu2012-07-02 18:26

    Just keep read and sharing and you soon will be loved.....welcome aboard ya'll

  8. #8Armalite2012-07-02 20:31

    Shouldn't the welcome email state the 3 reply rule?

  9. #9Hendrik2012-07-02 23:43

    No, that's done deliberately to see how smart you are

  10. #10billyboy8902012-07-04 09:22

    test

  11. #11Alabama2012-08-07 16:38

    This is number three. Hope it works. Need some advice pretty quick! Thanks.

  12. #12CM19952012-08-08 07:03

    Welcome to the Forums Alabama!:drinkup We're in the same neck of the woods.

  13. #13johnny_waz2012-08-10 12:32

    Just posting here to see if this works.

  14. #14johnny_waz2012-08-10 12:35

    Trying to get to 3.

  15. #15johnny_waz2012-08-10 12:39

    Hopefully number 3 works . I have a situation and need help.

  16. #163rdgendslmech2012-08-16 22:14

    test 1

  17. #173rdgendslmech2012-08-16 22:19

    testing 2

  18. #183rdgendslmech2012-08-16 22:21

    Testing 3

  19. #19willie592012-08-16 22:32

    Welcome to the forum 3rdgen, you've got your posts in, the server has to reset to change your status.

  20. #20Paulanthony2012-08-17 13:39

    Welcome!!

  21. #21duckATI2012-08-20 16:05

    testing here *1

  22. #22duckATI2012-08-20 16:09

    number 2** thanks (Y)

  23. #23ricksequipment2012-08-20 21:01

    Hi Rick here trying to test. I'm new to the forum. Please give me a welcome

  24. #24ricksequipment2012-08-20 21:04

    Willie59 I have seen alot of your posts. You have helped alot of people. I'm new and just trying to get my posts up. I have some JLG 120 questions to post.

  25. #25willie592012-08-20 21:11

    Welcome to HEF ricksequipment. One more post and your status will be upgraded.

  26. #26ricksequipment2012-08-20 21:13

    Thanks for the quick reply willie59!!

  27. #27Alabama2012-08-24 12:08

    Thank ya ! Are you in the central area also?

  28. #28nighttower2012-08-25 17:38

    test

  29. #29nighttower2012-08-25 17:40

    test test

  30. #30nighttower2012-08-25 17:42

    test test test

  31. #31jozzie20002012-08-27 13:41

    Test post

  32. #32jozzie20002012-08-27 13:44

    test post

  33. #33TKotze2012-08-27 13:55

    test

  34. #34jozzie20002012-08-27 13:57

    asdf

  35. #35TKotze2012-08-27 13:57

    testedy test test

  36. #36TKotze2012-08-27 14:00

    hmmm

  37. #37TKotze2012-08-27 14:11

    mooore

  38. #38Vicen2012-08-29 05:32

    testing here!

  39. #39PMMC20122012-08-29 11:42

    Testing....testing.....Is this thing on?

  40. #40digger242j2012-08-29 19:06

    As of August 29, 2012, the "Probationary Member" status has changed. As can be seen below, the "Probationary" step was mainly intended to prevent spammers from posting threads. What we found was that they'd make posts in existing threads anyway, so it wasn't really achieving its intended purpose, but it was making a lot of legitimate new members jump through unnecessary hoops to get to the required three posts. That three post limit is no longer in effect. A new member should be able to start a thread with their first post. The Probationary Member restrictions remain on Private Messages, Emails, posting of signatures and signature pictures, but those have never been the subject of any confusion or complaint that we're aware of.