Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trying to ID these parts

bluebob ยท 2009-06-30 20:26

Here is a tough one for me, hopefully not for others. I have these x 3 panels and I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what machine they are for. Each is approx. the size of a compact car door, hard plastic mold. What I am able to get from the sticker on the backside: T209331 "RH Side Panel" No. 992433 Other panel: No. 996922 Other panel: No. 996412 Anybody recognize these and what they are for ? Thanks so much. Bluebob

Replies10
  1. #1digger242j2009-06-30 21:09

    Not that it makes any difference, and it's certainly not going to be helpful to you, but I just gotta ask--how is it that you have those three nice panels, and no machine to go with them?

  2. #2bluebob2009-06-30 21:13

    Would you believe it.!. found them @ a garage sale and thought they maybe of some value if I can ID them....

  3. #3digger242j2009-06-30 21:31

    LOL! Ok... For what it's worth, they look like a Komatsu shade of yellow, as opposed to Cat or Kobelco, although I'm sure there are other makes that are close to the same shade. Is the color in the online picture pretty close to what they look like in person?

  4. #4willie592009-06-30 21:40

    That's something you don't see at a gargage sale everyday! Komatsu numbers are usually not that short. They normally look like; 503-00-0034. I dislike filling out Kom parts orders because they use so many numbers. Too many chances for me to make a mistake. :Banghead Cat, on the other hand, does use 6 digit part numbers, like, 99-6922.

  5. #5Digger10002009-06-30 22:49

    Looks to me like they are from a G series Deere.

  6. #6tonka2009-07-01 00:21

    yup see

  7. #7Phil2009-07-01 06:57

    Side covers get lost, sooner or later they should be quite easily sold. Phil

  8. #8bluebob2009-07-01 07:06

    This forum is great, thanks so much, I thought they might be deere, but I called several JD dealers and gave them the part #'s, but no luck. G series backhoe ? Any model #'s? Bluebob

  9. #9Digger10002009-07-01 08:40

    The part number you give isn't a service part, it's a component of the assembly. So the dealer wouldn't be able to give you what models it's used on.

  10. #10digger242j2009-07-01 11:13

    See that? That's the difference between asking a professional technician and a guy that just spends the day pushing levers. :notworthy If he called the dealer and asked for the part number for a G series side panel, would they perhaps match? On edit: Looks like the third one is for a machine one size smaller than the other two...