Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ts performance fuel controller

792DLC ยท 2010-04-20 00:22

Just wondering does anybody use a Ts performance fuel controller on there equipment?

Replies6
  1. #1machine2010-04-20 08:15

    I am not sure what that is, could you tell me more about it.

  2. #2792DLC2010-04-20 09:47

    They make them for newer diesel engines with electronic injectors. It hooks up in between your injection pump and ecu. All it does is change when the injection happens it does not add fuel. It is suppose to add some hp to the tune of 15% to 30% plus fuel economy. Here is a link http://www.tsperformance.com/agr-power.html I would like to put one on a excavator but was thinking it might wear out the pumps faster.

  3. #3machine2010-04-20 11:27

    Thats interesting. I should check into all the engines that it could be applied to. I wonder if the lock up clutch is available for dodge gas automatics.

  4. #4Drifter2010-04-20 23:25

    That instantly voids your warranty depending on who sees it. Not sure about the TS chip but most of them clip in between the rail pressure sensor and the connector. Telling the computer a different rail pressure.

  5. #5792DLC2010-04-21 09:58

    It is not suppose to be a pressure box. It changes when the injections happen supposedly.

  6. #6Dualie2010-04-21 21:50

    Even worse! their upping the timing to make power. which it does, but your cylinder pressures go through the roof.