Hello all, I am new to owning a skid steer after having a twenty plus year of 4wd tractor owning. With arthritis setting in I tired of backing up blowing snow each winter. I am pleased with the switch. Wish I would have done it sooner. My background is not of the construction industry, but rather I am an Army retiree and a recent retiree from my second career as a cabinetmaker. I make some of my own attachments with a new found hobby of welding and fabricating. I use my equipment for personal pleasure and projects around my property. My skid steer is a 2005 New Holland LS170, which I bought from a gentleman who used it at his winter hunting camp to plow snow. It was maintained indoors and had 38.5 hours on it when I purchased it. I too keep it in my shop (formerly my cabinet business), and am guilty of an advanced stage of fastidiousness in cleanliness and accessories. (1st step complete: Admitting the problem). That's my intro, hope to be of assistance if I can, and be forgiven for any stupid questions that I may have in the future. Thank you for your indulgence.
Welcome to the forum TTO. :usa