Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

tuff rubber tracks

martys bobcat ยท 2014-02-28 03:22

hi, wondering if there is much information on tuff tracks for tl150 i haven't used their track before but I'm thinking of giving them a go . this whole rubber track issue is a minefield , my biggest problem is never wearing them out its the tracks disintegrating from the inside , this machine is never operated on bitumen i use it soley for cutting house pads . The original tracks lasted 1100 hrs the best I've got out of a non genuine set is 700 hrs , the worst being 250 hrs .Would anyone out there have anything to say about tuff tracks as far as reliability and wear patterns . thanks marty

Replies9
  1. #1rockman2014-03-04 21:22

    try McClarens NEXTGEN TDF tracks , not bad , I got 700 hrs out of them with alot of work on asphalt using a profilier / broom

  2. #2heymccall2014-03-05 00:35

    I can get up to 2200 hrs on ITR tracks on my TL150 machines. Average changeout hours is around 1900 hours, and they're almost always because they're bald. Did break two of them, but they were at 2000 hrs, so, no big deal. Never got over 1100 hrs on the OEM Bridgestones, with many out of service by 700 hrs, due to breakage.

  3. #3rockman2014-03-05 00:42

    heymccall , what are the ITR tracks that you are talking about ?

  4. #4martys bobcat2014-03-05 04:05

    heymccall where do these ITR tracks come from ? can't say I've heard of them

  5. #5JNB2014-03-05 09:13

    Found this http://www.usco.it/en/mini-e-cingoli-in-gomma and this http://www.usco.it/en/itr-america for the US distributor. Not much info though. I'd be interested to hear more about them too.

  6. #6heymccall2014-03-05 10:27

    I get mine from Traval in Penn, Pennsylvania. I'm sure they have a website. ITR is the brand/ munafacturer.

  7. #7martys bobcat2014-03-06 04:21

    hey mccall i looked up ITR they are an american company by the looks of things , were you talking rubber tracks or steel thanks.

  8. #8heymccall2014-03-06 10:02

    ITR rubber tracks to fit to a TL150 when the OEM track needs replaced.

  9. #9trackdude2014-03-13 19:38

    ITR is the largest distributor of tractor parts in the US. Found their website itramerica.com