Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Turbocharger cummins

missyme ยท 2025-01-17 01:00

Hi I inherited my dad's workshed and need help with a. Couple of parts that I can't find what machine it suits as I'm cleaning it out New turbocharger Cummins 5638754RX Turbocharger Kit is one of them Any information on what it suits or where to possibly offload it will be great thankyou

Replies4
  1. #1Simon C2025-01-17 18:46

    Try reposting in the General Industry Questions as more people will see your post there and maybe someone will know what it fits. If you know what your dad had for equipment in the past, it might help to figure out what the turbo would fit on. Simon C

  2. #2Truck Shop2025-01-17 20:39

    Well for starters---that's a rather odd number--but a good number also. It is obviously not a common on road item--I can find no cross over on any late Cummins on road applications. Plus the RX stands for remanufactured-it's not a new item. If it were new and was a genuine Cummins part--over the counter at Cummins is about 14K--I would guess if it is in a genuine Cummins stamped box, probably 5K area for reman. But with the 563 prefix it's fairly late production and possibly be a industrial piece. Call a local Cummins to find out what it fits plus the cost.

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-01-17 20:55

    Did your dad own equipment or just work on it? If he only worked on it, does he have a list of customers? If he owned it a list of what he had would help.

  4. #4Truck Shop2025-01-17 21:09

    Because it's Australia--a possible but remote chance it's for a configuration of a K19 size power plant. It's fairly heavy 53.7 pounds.