Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Turkish Demolition

Wolf ยท 2009-08-01 22:30

Look at this crazy demo in Turkey. At least nobody got hurt, or so they say. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid18311357001?bclid=27591921001&bctid=31496935001

Replies8
  1. #1willie592009-08-01 22:58

    Man that is just dang funny looking.

  2. #2digger242j2009-08-01 23:44

    Well, now they can just chip away at the other side and until they can roll it back over... :beatsme

  3. #3willie592009-08-01 23:53

    I was thinkin' the same thing digger...just couldn't figure out how to say it! I think you nailed it. :notworthy :lmao

  4. #4stock2009-08-02 06:34

    That was some rockin paaaarty ,even the house rocked ..

  5. #5tonka2009-08-02 09:26

    Well she's out of the way now what.....:beatsme:beatsme

  6. #6willie592009-08-02 12:02

    Now we have to mop, uhh....the ceilings?

  7. #7stumper1202009-08-02 21:05

    i got frustrated today when a 5 foot boulder rolled out of a wall i was building. and stopped just past the reach of my ex. that was a well built structure

  8. #8JDOFMEMI2009-08-02 22:15

    I guess the concrete was stronger than they thought it was.