Anyone looking for a job operating terex scrapers in central il. might have something available the job has plenty of earth to move could last the rest of the year this job will be starting very soon there will be also dozers and other things to operate
Need more info?
hello Bob try to email me @ [email protected]
Sent ya an email Fiat
Hello Fiat 41b Is there any scraper postitions still available? I am a very experienced operator. Currently living in New Zealand and would love the opportunity to visit your country. I use to own 7 Ts18 motor scrapers. Regards Terexkerry
:beatsmeFiat tried the address provided, wonderin if you got it, been a few days haven't heard nothin. Just wonderin ? Bob:drinkup
I got your email guys as of right now nothing has happened they must be on hold or waiting on paper work sorry i will contact you if all goes well
do you know of other positions fiat or are there plenty of operators out of work regards terexkerry
Fiat , Any news on the scraper job? Thanks, Bob:drinkup
Fiat, Any news on scraper job? Thanks, Bob:drinkup