Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Two cat buckets. $$$

Canadian_digger ยท 2012-07-09 20:09

I have two buckets for a Cat 315C Excavator that I do not need anymore. I have someone interested in them. Problem is I have no idea how much to ask for them. One is 36" and the other 24". The 36 is in good shape with one dent in the bottom, The 24 is like brand new, was only used for one job. Both are CAT buckets and use the new style K series teeth, and both have bucket pins. Any Idea what they might be worth? Or how much a bucket like these are new? Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2012-07-10 08:00

    Do you have a Part Number..? Should be either stamped straight on to the bucket or on a plate on the Rear LH Side top corner as you look from the cab. Give me those and I can tell you what new price is, at least that'll give you some idea.

  2. #2Canadian_digger2012-07-10 17:34

    both buckets had two numbers 239 2511 239 2521 239 2509 239 2519

  3. #3Nige2012-07-11 07:34

    With my local dealer the smaller one lists as US$4200, the larger one at US$4800. Hope that helps you decide a fair selling price.

  4. #4Canadian_digger2012-07-11 20:14

    Thank you so much Nige!