Can anyone tell what type excavator bucket this is?
Do you mean what it fits? You need to know pin diameter and spacing for that
Not sure of the brand, but it does appear poorly made.
Welcome to the Forums cityutility!:drinkup What type of information do you need? As in what kind of machine it fits, etc.? From the pics it looks to be a backhoe bucket.:beatsme
That's what I thought too but the ears are pretty wide for a backhoe. Looks to be close to a 24" Bkt.
Yeah, I'm looking to see what type of machine it fits.
Looks like it came off of a older TLB. Who cares what it came off if the price is right. Re-lugging something like that is easy. Get some bushings turned then cut and paste!
OOOld Ford, maybe
I don't know of any backhoe with that big of a pin, over 2", the bushings must be missing, so it could be anything. It looks like 8 1/4" between the ears for the main pin, and 1 1/2" for the smaller holes, so that could fit an older Deere with the right bushing in the big hole.