My u48-5 has a small leak on the left joystick and it runs down the hoses with arm up in storage position. I took it to dealer last fall right before the warranty went out and they said it was easy, just an o-ring. Well it’s still leaking and out of warranty. It’s very difficult to figure out where it’s coming from. There is grease in the controls which i originally thought was the oils from it seaping out. Ive cleaned it all up with brake clean and blew it out with air. I dont think its a quick connect hose because the foam that wraps around the block had fluid on it above their level. It looks like it could be seaping out the wire grommet then traveling down. Only thing i know is to keep all the plastic off and run it. Any advice? If it up top how do you replace the orings around the rods sticking up? I assume the quick connect hoses would be easy to replace the oring.
I just realized i need to leave the arm down which will help figure out where its coming from..