Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Uh 171 swivel leak?

uh 171 · 2023-10-17 11:21

Hey there I have uh 171 works great but is starting to leak at the swivel I am trying to find a repair manual for it if any one has one or know a good place to get it. Thanks her is a Pic of the leak

Replies5
  1. #1Diesel Dave2023-10-17 12:42

    Welcome to HEF UH 171 . I assume you saw the manual that’s currently on EBay How many hours on that ol girl ?

  2. #2uh 1712023-10-17 13:15

    Yes I saw on ebay but was hoping for a pdf I did have one a few years ago but can't seam to find it... Not sure how many hours not much left of the electronics needs a rebuild. But runs amazing and all functions work nicely has a thumb

  3. #3uh 1712023-10-17 13:18

    I bought to clear my 25 acres made short work of that and now I have a job that can pay for itself and make me enough to pay for some repairs just wondering about the centre joint it is leaking about a few gallons a day when operating but doesn't seem to effect performance

  4. #4uh 1712023-10-17 13:19

    Thanks for the welcome hard to find anyone with intrest in these old thing but I can't see why I would pay 400k to do the same job a little slower

  5. #5Diesel Dave2023-10-17 13:50

    FYI, if you need parts breakdowns , https://spare.avspart.com/ is a good part number lookup site. Just search the model number.