Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Unable to post a for sale thread when I see other new ones popping up.

danielsw ยท 2015-09-07 08:26

Anyone have any idea why I would not have any permission to not post to a thread? Wayne Daniels

Replies5
  1. #1Delmer2015-09-07 09:35

    Try again, you might need three posts before you can post pic, or for sale. Or you might have to wait a week?

  2. #2digger242j2015-09-07 11:47

    Yes. Three posts is the threshold where you pass from "Probationary Member" to "Junior Member". Probationary members can't post in the For Sale section, or send and receive PMs. That's to discourage spammers from joining just to take advantage of those features.

  3. #3Rajbir Lorriet2015-09-07 12:23

    You need to post 3 posts into this forum.

  4. #4danielsw2015-09-07 21:09

    Thanks Okay, not sure what else to post about. I am just wanting to post a dragline we have on our property we are done with. Wayne

  5. #5digger242j2015-09-08 06:19

    Thanks for backing me up on that. I know my credibility is a little shaky. Well, since starting this thread was your third post, and now you have four...