Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Under Construction

Steve Frazier ยท 2005-01-03 00:42

Well folks, it looks like we're under construction. We've become aware of some security issues and are updating the program that runs this Board. With this will come some new features I think we'll all like. Please be patient, we'll get things looking more familiar as soon as we can! Thanks! You'll need to log in with this new version, but once you do if you click "remember me" you won't again.

Replies12
  1. #1digger242j2005-01-08 19:48

    I'm missing the "brown dirt and yellow iron" look that I've come to know and love. I'll feel much better when all this "operating room clean" looking blue and white is gone...

  2. #2badranman2005-01-11 22:04

    Is it going back to brown and yellow? Or should I bite the bullet and start getting used to the ack! cough!.....pink and blue...

  3. #3BRL2005-01-12 01:16

    PINK??? I think that's your computer. I don't see any pink. You let your significant other mess with the settings again huh. :eek2

  4. #4badranman2005-01-12 20:50

    Pinkish hue...????????????????

  5. #5Steve Frazier2005-01-14 18:44

    The goal is to get the Board to resemble the old style as close as possible but it's taking a little bit of time. I've been busy here tha past 2 weeks with snow removal and haven't been able to get anything done here. Be patient, we'll get it done before long. Thanks!

  6. #6digger242j2005-01-15 04:15

    It would be easier to be patient if *I* were busy with snow removal here too.... :crying

  7. #7BRL2005-01-15 13:56

    :crying Me too! Glad to hear it happened there at least.

  8. #8digger242j2005-02-08 22:17

    Hey! Things are looking more familar!

  9. #9will_gurt2005-02-08 22:50

    Awe, I was just getting use to being at the Hospital look!!! :bouncegri

  10. #10Steve Frazier2005-02-08 23:25

    Long Live Stonehenge!! Thanks go out to Stonehenge for figuring out how to get us here! :thumbsup :notworthy

  11. #11CT18fireman2005-02-09 10:39

    I am no longer getting e-mail notifications of posts. I verified my e-mail address and that I am suposed to get the e-mails but I do not. When you get a chance Steve. I know this weekend it will be the last thing on your mind, with the "entertainment"

  12. #12Stonehenge2005-02-09 11:02

    Try logging out, then back in. If that doesn't fix things, post it here.