I was told by my track shop that the track chain on my JD 790 is used on a bunch of other machines. I use my machine very little and have been hoping to find a set of good used track chains. Is there anywhere that I could find which ones also used the same thing? I am not opposed to finding a chain with too many links and torching off the ones I don't need. Rodney
What flavor 790 is it? A, B, C, D, E? what does it measure pin center to pin center and is the bolt pattern square or offset wide and narrow? You might try Intertractor, Berco, or Trek, they should be able to give you some other models that take the same chain, though there may be several lengths.
I'd call Trek, they've got some reference information that should help ya....works for me when I need it