What % remaining do you think this UC has?
been parked for a while? Doesn't look too bad to me, the track looks like it has about 80% on it.
yes
Seems to show little wear, even the grousers are still very square, I aggree 80 percent is a safe call.
I would guess at least 80%
So 80% to go or 20% remaining?
That would be 80% life remaining. I agree with the others around 70-80%. Not a lot of wear showing and the rollers and sprockets look to be in good shape. It looks like it may have been parked in a corrosive environment (like close to the ocean). If it was stored or worked around salt air be sure and check the rest of the machine out well if you are looking to purchase.
80% definately safe. I would say 85-90 though. Them rollers ain't gonna ride any higher on the rails without jumping over 'em. Grousers are square. Other than the rust it looks almost new.
That set of tracks does look pretty good but you need to look at one other item that shows more about their condition that anything else. That is the seeing if the track rails are spreading out on the track pins. Check one of the links as it goes over the idler or sprocket and you will be able to see what I mean. The following photo should show what I talking about.
The major thing to look at on excavator tracks is chain stretch. The chains will wear internally way before you can see any other visible wear.