Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Undercarriage sites/links.

JimInOz · 2009-03-23 20:59

Not sure if this is the right forum..... I thought it was about time we had a topic about links to informative Undercarriage sites.Track info is often hard to get,so I'd be happy to have a reference that I could refer to anytime. Anyway, I know of 3: 1...Crawler Heaven : Good wear charts for older crawlers. 2... www.heavyquip.com : Basic info on large excavator gear. 3... www.roteritaly.com : Sprocket info. Over to you guys..... Jim

Replies13
  1. #1oemtracklink2009-08-14 21:24

    oh, good ! I am dealing with undercarriage, and you can check our web www.dl-slmc.com

  2. #2willie592009-08-14 22:03

    oemtracklink...you've already been warned by site founder Steve Frazier once. Your getting very close to being banned from this website. You really should stop promoting your website/company here.

  3. #3walidco2009-09-24 12:34

    many thanks for this great information

  4. #4QuickTrax2009-09-27 21:22

    JimInOz, No website here but let me know what undercarriage info you need and I probably have it. Thanks, QuickTrax P.S.---Free info is always the best:drinkup

  5. #5raolela2010-10-31 09:35

    I just check this website, really very knowledge website: http://www.heavyquip.com/ But anyone buy undercarriage from china, if required some info of undercarriage, I 'd like to help to collect it for your guys

  6. #6AGA-PARTS2010-11-02 19:56

    Good company we buy from them mainly undercarriage aftermarket parts ITR AMERICA ( www.itramerica.com )

  7. #7bean2011-02-01 20:59

    http://essltd.com/

  8. #82stickbill2011-02-01 21:18

    Tell him ATCO we have enough of that stuff here now.I wonder in Wally World sells and installs them.

  9. #9Balavto2011-02-18 08:44

    Try on http://www. Mod edit - Please read post #10

  10. #10CM19952011-02-18 10:18

    This thread should be a place to exchange information, which a is a good thing. It is NOT however a place for blatant advertising ..:cool2

  11. #11cranesrus2011-08-19 16:11

    Crane Undercarriage Pyramid Parts. They stock a lot of parts and they can ship quick. http://www.pyramidparts.com/Pyramid-Parts/Construction-Parts.htm

  12. #12bbn1232011-10-19 02:54

    Earthmoving Spares, Undercarriage Parts “COLT” promoted by B.B.N. , is No.1 trusted brand for providing superior quality products. “COLT” BBN offer wide range of products i.e Undercarriage Spares :- Track Link Assembly, Track Rollers, Track Links, Track Bushes-Pins, Sprockets, Idlers ; Ground Engaging Tools; High Tensile Fasteners ; Attachment (Bucket) Bushes & Pins Etc. WHY “COLT” BBN:- Whether for OEM or aftermarket, “COLT” stands apart and much confident of providing superior engineering with continuous development of new products, comprehensive know-how and state – of-the art- manufacturing facilities with continuous testing procedures to ensure quality as well as attractive business terms all together are our pride. FOCUS ON QUALITY AND SERVICE COMES NATURALLY TO US. for more info click here

  13. #13CM19952011-10-19 07:29

    Cranesrus and bbn123, you guys have used your one "freebie" advertising plug in this thread. It's a shame you didn't read the forum rules or my post above. Now your freebie advertising posts will be buried at the end of a closed thread.:cool2 For future reference - BTW - the Link to the rules is in my signature line.