I did not see anything in sis about the % of were on the undercarriage I was told it is a separate publication,does anybody have a PDF version? Thanks Jason
"Caterpillar custom track service handbook" Is what you need, I don't have one anymore, they print a new edition every few years I think.
The last book I got was the 12th edition PEKP9400. I know there is a newer edition. Everything now uses the Custom Track Service "CTS" software so I think the books are going to end up a thing of the past.
It's still available but it's in pdf format. I think Edition 14 is the latest, I may be wrong. Even with the software I would imagine a reference work is still going to be needed so I can't see it disappearing any time soon.
Thanks every one I got a pdf copy sent to me.
A local guy told me they are up to the 18th edition now.
Could I get a copy of the PDF file?
CTS book Oddly enough Cat CTS guys themselves don't have or can get CTS pdf files. I have Cat's XL file that shows what media is available, only to Cat dealers as it turns out. It shows the CTS book, but no CD, they seem to show up later on the older editions, but not thru CAT. Why I don't know. I did call about the CTS book & they told me the 17th edition is current.
I got a copy sent to me I belive it was 14 but does not show system 1 undercarrige.