Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Understanding Tree Huggers- Funny Interview

joispoi ยท 2008-05-24 15:05

People don't always see eye to eye on environmental issues. In fact, peoples views can be quite polarized. Some people see a tree and think about its beauty. Some people look at a tree and think about how its in the way. We've all got jobs to do...and sometimes you've gotta do what ya gotta do. But that doesn't mean that we can't have a little consideration for other peoples opinions and views. Not too long ago, one of our fellow members started a thread that depicted the felling of a tree using a dozer. Shortly thereafter, there was another thread started about tree huggers. I thought it might be appropriate if we all took a couple minutes to better understand people that we tend to call "tree huggers". What better way than hearing them in their own words? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XowEclEj-Ms Enjoy. -Joi :drinkup

Replies4
  1. #1AtlasRob2008-05-24 16:39

    Ali G is, I think is an aquired taste and may be misunderstood by other nations He gets misunderstood here The thing that amuses me is the number of people in the UK that take him seriously and get themselves worked up into a sweat about something that he is trying to show the fuliity of :beatsme Tree huggers ! Nothing wrong with huggin a tree, as long as it aint the one I am about to knock down

  2. #2CM19952008-05-24 18:15

    That video was hilarious! The redwood tree not wanting to be a hot tub was priceless!

  3. #3Dozerboy2008-05-24 21:11

    I can't believe they kept on talking to him once they knew what he was up to. That guy that started singing ointhead

  4. #4Thundurbyrd2008-06-13 14:39

    I LOVE TREES!!!! I love them sooo much I used them to build my house!