Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Unintentionally funny video

Buckethead ยท 2012-10-18 22:34

Here it is, Hitachi's new instructional video! Just kidding, it's from some tv show. I got a laugh out of this. :tong http://youtu.be/R6aStM8yTN4

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies8
  1. #1caterpillarmech2012-10-21 08:19

    Love it. At least he has figured the functions out.

  2. #2SeaMac2012-10-21 19:09

    Hey, I learnt how ta run excvator from John. Trouble sometines when I pull backards on dose long lvers in front I go forards, wassup wit dat? Do I git duh excvator job Boss? Can you spell Moron = Clueless TV Personality! I suppose John's Hitachi had a fixed boom since he made no mention which lever moved it up or down and apparently his travel pedals were fixed too. It would have been fun to watch him actually attempt to operate the machine AND use the thumb. Scary, really scary...

  3. #3OzDozer2012-10-21 20:38

    I can't wait for this moron to climb into the cockpit of a Boeing 737, and tell us how easy it is, to get one of those babies off the ground!!

  4. #4SeaMac2012-10-21 20:42

    Ah hell no, think BIG Oz! Remember that's John, know'er of all things to be operated and a master instructor. If an airplane it should be a 747, wonder if he'll think the little bitty steering wheel turns it once airborne. And YEP, he's definitely a MORON!

  5. #5Permafrost-ed2012-10-21 22:22

    He sure knows his stuff, an operating god indeed.

  6. #6Buckethead2012-10-22 17:20

    Did you hear him say the pedals are to rest your feet? Wait till he rests his feet a little too hard, lol. He seemed to think the thumb was the hardest part, lol.

  7. #7Ronsii2012-10-22 20:29

    Yeah, you gotta love those foot rests

  8. #8thebaz2012-10-24 18:41

    I love how explains about the joystick operates the bucket and in the video the stick is going in and out. ( well I guess it must be automatic because he never mentioned what control makes the stick go in and out, or maybe that when you are an expert you don't need to move the stick)