Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Union testing tomorrow

CascadeScaper ยท 2008-01-14 00:30

Well, here it is, 9:30 PM Sunday night, headed to the union hall tomorrow for testing and interview for the apprenticeship program. Let ya'll know how things go! Sweating bullets right now!

Replies5
  1. #1DirtHauler2008-01-14 00:37

    As an educated man that can pass a college entrance exam and who has general knowledge of the industry, I think you will do fine. Best of luck and don't over do the worry. Turn that worry into excitement!

  2. #2CascadeScaper2008-01-14 15:40

    Well, everything went alright. Missed 4 out of 50 questions and the interview was fairly informal, but I still feel like I did pretty well. I should know within a month what the future in the union holds for me.

  3. #3TRACKHOE712008-01-14 18:11

    congrats on the test.. good luck in the future, keep us updated

  4. #4dirtwhore2008-01-15 21:36

    I was gonna ask a stupid question; 612 or 302 till I read your signature! Best of luck Brother! Jason:drinkup

  5. #5CascadeScaper2008-01-16 01:11

    Thanks guys, hoping everything works out and I make it to the training.