Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

unique Graders

Graderfan1981 · 2014-08-08 07:47

I'm looking for photos from graders oder types of graders which were unique. Here the ones which I know - The Autoblade from CMI with 4-axis for example - The 18G und 25 M from Brent Engineering & Prairie Roadbuilders - The Crossley Grader https://www.flickr.com/photos/rayfoot/6944000704/

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies12
  1. #1Graderfan19812014-08-16 17:34

    Nobody know something about unique graders? I there were some more....

  2. #2Graderfan19812014-10-17 10:53

    I have find another unique grader, that's not orgiginal MBU built, looks different like the other MBU Graders: http://chepen.zeebukperu.com/motoni...-alemana-4x4-marca-mbu-viii-113703-vehiculos3

  3. #3Graderfan19812014-11-04 11:35

    Another unique grader: http://blackwood-hodge.typepad.com/...tos/uncategorized/2008/06/27/terex_grader.jpg It is the TS-14 from Terex, I have read.

  4. #4Ductmaster2014-11-06 00:04

    Found the grave yard for about 8 CMI Auto Blades There is suppose to be one left working from this company. I heard it had duels all the way around and a 30 foot blade. It will be my nest hunt. So here is the CMI bone yard

  5. #5Ductmaster2014-11-06 00:07
  6. #6Ductmaster2014-11-06 00:10
  7. #7Graderfan19812015-01-18 13:26

    I have find another unique grader construction: http://www.stroyteh.ru/wiki/image/ТЭСМАРК К-703-ЛД-30

  8. #8spitzair2015-01-18 19:44

    I found this monster yesterday. Don't know anything about it, other than that it has 2 engines... I will be going back again when there's less snow!

  9. #9Graderfan19812015-01-20 16:57

    This one is a Giant Grader from Raygo. Here links to brochures from this type: http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/uploads/monthly_04_2010/post-1739-127208144244.jpg http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/uploads/monthly_04_2010/post-1739-127208240167.jpg

  10. #10Graderfan19812015-06-27 17:43

    Here a video from a Laymore Grader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFicU_PO0tI

  11. #11R.D.G0132015-06-28 02:48

    That Raygo is a nice find, hope its a restoration project for someone and doesn't end up as a Hyundai or a Great Wall.

  12. #12Graderfan19812015-06-28 17:26

    I hope that too, thats a good piece for an outdoor museum