If anyone hears about who will get the demo contract to clean this up, I would love to work on that project. I have about 25 years experience- loaders, dozers etc including track loader and Bobcat. It's been a few years since I was on an excavator full time, but can be up to speed quickly. I have hundreds of hours of concrete breaking experience also, and an understanding of selective/surgical demo. Class A CDL, good record, no drugs. I also have my own company and can bill you if you want to avoid payroll hassles. If you know or hear of any leads please let me know, you can contact me directly in case I miss a post, or pass my addy on to any interested party. [email protected] Thanks in advance-
What are they going to demo on the sets? How much is remaining anyhow?
A.D.Boivin Snow Hawk & Bike Conversions Maybe this is only in members section, but give it a try.
What does this have to do with this topic? (And if you're trying to advertise bike conversions, without becoming a sponsor here, you've just used up your one freebie.) :cool2
sic em digger
Much to do... Wolf- As you can see below, from a demo standpoint, there is LOTS left. There are over 3 acres of burned rubble, including the entire King Kong attraction (kinda big I'd guess) plus all the 'damaged' buildings that they are gonna demo since the insurance is footing the bill... CS