Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Unknown manufacturer logo

Cartoondude135 ยท 2020-10-11 00:04

I have identified almost all the manufacturer logos I could find; those that make specific excavator parts. But all except one: the one you see on this NPK breaker's coupler adapter. See where I underlined it in red? That's the logo I need identified. It was the best I could do. If you know that manufacturer logo, let me know ASAP. Once that's done, my long quest will be acomplished. Here's the video where I got it from:

Replies1
  1. #1Cartoondude1352020-10-22 20:21

    Blow up this image; it was the best I could find. But at least now I know this manufacturer! Gateman! I can finally say it now: THE CASE IS CLOSED!!!!! I did it even without help! But yeah, do any of you know a manufacturer that goes by the name "Gateman" or has this logo?