Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Unknown Skid Steer Glass, Anybody?

bluebob ยท 2009-07-26 09:10

Does anybody know what Skid Steer this glass may be for? I tried contacting a Bobcat dealer and they said it does not fit any of the Bobcats.. Any help ID'ing this would be appreciated.... Thanks Bluebob

Replies7
  1. #1willie592009-07-26 12:03

    Scat Trak. Not sure which model.

  2. #2Goose2009-07-26 12:51

    Its a rear window out of a Case 85,90 or 95XT

  3. #3willie592009-07-26 12:54

    Darn! I thought I guessed it. :Banghead Oh well, better luck next time.

  4. #4gggraham2009-07-26 15:22

    Goose wins the prize this time. I agree with him definately a Case 85,90 or 95XT. Goose since we don't have any real good prizes yet have a virtual beer on me. :drinkup

  5. #5willie592009-07-26 16:19

    Well, this ain't a fair fight, I'm outnumbered by Case guys! That's Ok, when someone posts a "what is this" pic of a boom angle/length sensor off of a JLG 110HX...the beer's mine! :yup :drinkup

  6. #6KSSS2009-07-26 16:24

    Beat me to it.

  7. #7willie592009-07-26 16:35

    Ahhh...reinforcements, excellent!