Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

unkown graders

Graderfan1981 ยท 2014-10-05 07:42

I have find two pictures from older Graders. I don't know from which manufacturers they are: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Grader_in_Iraq.JPG https://www.flickr.com/photos/isafmedia/4116020125/ Do you know something?

Replies18
  1. #1Graderfan19812014-10-06 14:01

    I have get the info in a german forum, that the grader from Iraq a Caterpillar 12 Grader is, the hydraulic mouldboard was rebuilt. The other one is probably a Komatsu Grader .

  2. #2Graderfan19812014-11-29 13:59

    Do you know from which manufacturer this grader is? http://forum.bauforum24.biz/forum/uploads/2014/11/post-25290-1417171157.jpg It looks a bit like Galion or Adams.

  3. #3Graderfan19812014-12-28 14:32

    I have read in another site that it a IHC grader, but have IHC built graders? I never have read about The type number from this grader is DG-644.

  4. #4Graderfan19812014-12-31 11:47

    Do you know from which manufacturer this grader is? https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkrois/10127343086/

  5. #5mitch5042014-12-31 11:51

    Lee-boy?

  6. #6Graderfan19812014-12-31 12:10

    I don't know much about the older Leeboy models, does anyone know what earlier types they had? First I thought maybe TCI, but they have a thicker frame.

  7. #7Graderfan19812015-01-02 14:47

    It looks a bit like this, 688D type: http://fordbrothersinc.com/auctions/index.php?slb=1&itmpg=1&itm_id=1161213

  8. #8mitch5042015-01-02 21:39

    It's similar, but the ROPS and the engine enclosure are totally different.

  9. #9R.D.G0132015-01-03 01:07

    I would say just from looking at them they are both early model Komatsu graders.

  10. #10Graderfan19812015-01-03 05:10

    That's true, maybe an older version? I have looked to pictures from older Komatsu models, they have bigger wheels, but the frame is totally different

  11. #11R.D.G0132015-01-04 02:31

    I have a 1982 Komatsu sales book which has a GD 200 A-1 which looks similar to the 2nd one as it appears to have just 2x axels, the top one looks similar to a GD 31 RC-3A, hard to really tell as the second one is taken front on and it has a cab on it where as the book does not have a cab, and the first one has front mounted scarifiers which the book does not show, hope this is of some help . Cheers.

  12. #12R.D.G0132015-01-04 03:22

    Did find this pic in another book does look similar to the second pic.

  13. #13R.D.G0132015-01-04 03:24

    Don't take any notice of the GD 605 No as it relates to the pic that was below it.

  14. #14R.D.G0132015-01-04 03:30

    Note the Komatsu symbol behind the hyd hoses from the front scarifiers in both pics, Cheers.

  15. #15Graderfan19812015-01-04 05:25

    I have find pictures from the GD 200, an old version: http://www.duyanh.biz/KOMATSU GD200A-1 (2053-9715HR).html The hydraulic lift system for the moldboard was another like this which I have linked. https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkrois/10127266155/in/photostream/

  16. #16Graderfan19812015-01-04 16:54

    The next one, it is an oldtimer: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkrois/5313613749/sizes/l There is a text in the front, but is not complete to read.

  17. #17Graderfan19812015-01-08 11:10

    I think the last one is a Warco/Riddel grader.

  18. #18Graderfan19812015-05-23 17:49

    I have get a photo from another unknown grader, a smaller one: I can't read all the letters on it