Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Unloading a Bobcat in an ice storm…

special tool ยท 2009-01-07 17:09

Thought maybe one of you guys might want to see these. Took my baby off the truck in the ice this morning with my 225 at a small residential demo job I am starting. I love my 463, if Bobcat made a smaller rider, I would buy it.

Replies8
  1. #1jimmyjack2009-01-07 18:48

    those little machines come in handy...thats a clean 225:drinkup

  2. #2PSDF3502009-01-07 20:21

    I'm one of those guys thanks.

  3. #3f1racer2009-01-11 20:56

    And who says you need a Float!!!

  4. #4thejdman042009-01-13 11:43

    Nice machine

  5. #5AtlasRob2009-01-13 17:06

    No! Tell me you didnt jump out and leave that in the air like that just so you could take a few pictures. PLEASE :Banghead I know you've probably done it a dozen times and everything is checked and you know what you are doing. Just look at that scene and imagine the cost IF something broke or slipped. Please when lifting anything, raise it enough to get clear of whatever it is your lifting off/over then put it down as soon as you possibly can.

  6. #6special tool2009-01-13 17:22

    :roll Of course I was waiting to be chastised for that, sir. Thank you, you are right. :drinkup On the lighter side, I HATE that truck, and noone was in it......

  7. #7lewi19692009-01-16 15:21

    cool

  8. #8AtlasRob2009-01-16 15:30

    :scool