Well guys I don't know if you would be interested in leisurely reading or not but...........I decided to update the gauges in the Mini excavator. It's a Scat Trak 224S and I posted photos in the mini pics thread. Essentially I've built it from the ground up, and for those that don't want to go and look at the other thread here's a couple quick before and afters. New Kubota 4 cylinder diesel: New paint, seat, etc... So now I'm getting started on the gauges. All the warning indicators have the lens caps missing. So basically you have to know what they are in order to be warned about the issue, or it's just a light. I haven't quite figured out where I can pick up some aftermarket caps yet but tell me if you like where I'm headed with the gauges: Above the old water temperature gauge.
Here is the New Temperature gauge: I actually have a choice with whether I can put a new digital fuel gauge in or put something else like an oil pressure gauge instead. I am using Dakota digital gauges because I figured after all the work I put into it I didn't want to put something cheap in it. That and I already had the gauges from another project I scrapped about a year ago.