Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

uploading videos from youtube help

michael james ยท 2010-06-13 03:36

hi, can anyone tell me how to put a you tube video into HEF, when I try to upload a URL, it keeps coming up as invalid, I am not sure if l am doing it incorrectly or what, any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Replies15
  1. #1CM19952010-06-13 11:17

    Test video load up from YT - YouTube - Easy like Sunday Morning by: Lionel Richie When I upload a Youtube link I just copy the entire URL in the address block. Copy and paste here, it just worked for me. I'll need to check on the imbedding feature since it did not imbed the video into the post just a link.:beatsme

  2. #2michael james2010-06-13 17:23

    Ok, thankyou for that.

  3. #3gjeans2010-09-19 18:37

    Need to get my 3 number 1 of 3 :ban:Banghead:bash

  4. #4gjeans2010-09-19 18:48

    2 of 3 2 of 3

  5. #5gjeans2010-09-19 18:51

    3 of 3 last one

  6. #6MrMechanic2010-11-28 02:33

    Wow O_O test5?

  7. #7scottympm2010-11-30 00:39

    Test This is a test to be able to post photos to the boards

  8. #8DirtHauler2010-11-30 01:06

    once you get the manage attachments open, you have to choose the file, then also click the upload button. if your photo is too big, it will be rejected. 640x640 is the max size. i think at one point the forum use to auto resize photos, but that feature seems to be not compatable with the current forum layout.

  9. #9flingwing2010-12-02 02:26

    Nice.

  10. #10DirtHauler2010-12-03 09:31

    more testing

  11. #11DirtHauler2010-12-03 09:33

    sdf

  12. #12DirtHauler2010-12-03 09:50

    YouTube - 1/64 Custom Peterbilt Semi Truck - Komen Benefit Truck

  13. #13michael james2011-04-22 16:25

    grader video.

  14. #14michael james2011-04-22 16:36

    try again; grader video. www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTgxDsAHl-Q

  15. #15DirtHauler2011-04-22 17:40

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTgxDsAHl-Q yeah didn't work for me either. [video=youtube;eTgxDsAHl-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTgxDsAHl-Q[/video]